AM.3.09 Animals and Creatures
Whew, I actually finished! I was freaking out yesterday around noon when I hadn't started anything yet (it's been one of them weeks). Better planning certainly does pay off ~ splining this assignment went far more smoothly than doing anything with that psychopath one. I'm feeling better this week as I can start to see where I'm trying to take this with each step rather than just moving keys and curves around blindly. There's still a ton of work to be done, but in the meantime, I'd certainly love any crits and suggestions.

Oh, and here's another revision of dirt. I think I'm just butchering that which doesn't work even more...sigh. Any crits and comments here are always welcome as well. Oh, by the way, you'll need to upgrade to the latest Quicktime to view this one as I'm trying one of the new codecs.

Hmmm, now I'd better go watch this past week's lecture (yeaa...I'm really behind...one of them weeks). It's a session led by Rick O'Connor on animating quadrapeds. His lectures are always awesome.

Oh, and here's another revision of dirt. I think I'm just butchering that which doesn't work even more...sigh. Any crits and comments here are always welcome as well. Oh, by the way, you'll need to upgrade to the latest Quicktime to view this one as I'm trying one of the new codecs.

Hmmm, now I'd better go watch this past week's lecture (yeaa...I'm really behind...one of them weeks). It's a session led by Rick O'Connor on animating quadrapeds. His lectures are always awesome.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home