AM.3.05 Secondary Action
Last week, I tried to just focus my efforts on the first half of the animation. Sternio gave me some great advice the very first week to just cut my dialogue in half and polish the heck out of it rather than trying to control a lengthier piece and spreading my attention too thin. Over all the recent reworking/trashing of ideas in the past couple weeks, I've really been wishing I'd taken his advice back then. So last week, I figured that since the dialogue requirement was a minimum of seven seconds and a max of twelve seconds, it'd be ok to cut down my piece. That wasn't so ok with my mentor Pete though...soooo, uhhh, back to trying really hard to finish my weekly assignments! *sigh* I just can't finish a full pass on these thirteen seconds each week! I'm really wishing I picked something shorter since there's always more to finesse and tweak and never enough time to spend. Gah I feel like I'm giving up!

Oh yea, fun lecture moments:

Oh yea, fun lecture moments:
OooooOooh...I just...hate dancing...new shoes...horrible...so horrible....
[Jason Schleifer doing a Smeagol impression]
Preeeeeciousss new shoooeess....
[Jason Schleifer doing a Golem impression]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home