Blunderings

10.06.2005

Wallace and Gromit

I just caught a showing of Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit and it was fantastic! I never saw the previous animations and thought it was just going to be silly (yay informative trailers), but wanted to check out the claymation. And yea, it was silly, but it was awesome silly and tons of fun. Hahaha, I'm a new Gromit fan! Ok, darn, I feel like I really can't say anything without inching on spoilers so go check it out! It was just really well-crafted ~ in pace, story, gags, and animation. And man, moving clay that way is mind-boggling. And for the AM nerd side of things, Gromit's the perfect inspiration for pantomine!

1 Comments:

  • Yeah! Go see it!

    Someone had free tix, so I went ^.^ She mentioned getting preview tickets regularly from http://chud.com

    By Blogger eneries, at 10/10/2005 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home