Blunderings

9.16.2005

Nintendo Revolution

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/15/news_6133335.html

Today (or maybe yesterday) Nintendo announced it's new controller design! Wheee! I haven't owned a box since the 64 (I love my 64!) ~ mostly because there were always more game consoles than people at college ~ but as a crazy Zelda fan and a fan of sleek spiffy objects, I'll definitely have to check this one out when it's finally available. At first glance, it looks like there are going to be very few good cross-platform games available in a Nintendo version for the future and that the controller is more like an endless number of peripherals you'll have to buy and stick together, but the fact that the joystick moves in 3D space is pretty neat. Lalalalaa. When's Zelda coming out?

1 Comments:

  • hey irene, i didn't know you were such a gemr!! good luck this term! acting is going to be hard. marko and i got a tour of EA the other day here in LA, it was awesome they have so much cool stuff there!!

    By Blogger anthea, at 9/25/2005 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home