Lost and Not Found! GAH!
So I finally decided to move down the hall. Last weekend, my room got overtaken by ants ~ not quite as bad as that plant episode, but it's the room right above the plant episode so I'm sure the inside of my walls were just crawling. Anyways, there is just something WRONG with that room. The central heating system is several degrees off in there. The rest of the house is fine, just not that room. I should've moved earlier, if not just to conserve heating/aircon energy. Plus, every other morning, a bird would just fly into the wall like it totally didn't see the house or something, then get up and start knocking like a crazy woodpecker ~ still haven't figured that one out.
So yea, I'm still in the process of moving...which means that everything I need is missing and everything else is strewn everywhere between that old room and this new one. Uhhh, I should get on that. In the meantime, I've looked everywhere but still can't find my camera's USB cord, making it impossible to clear out space for pictures this weekend! GAH!! Must make space for NYC visit! RAR BIG APPLE!
So yea, I'm still in the process of moving...which means that everything I need is missing and everything else is strewn everywhere between that old room and this new one. Uhhh, I should get on that. In the meantime, I've looked everywhere but still can't find my camera's USB cord, making it impossible to clear out space for pictures this weekend! GAH!! Must make space for NYC visit! RAR BIG APPLE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home