Blunderings

9.01.2005

Smells and Sounds

I just threw a batch of dishes in the dishwasher and a batch of cookies in the oven :)

This is the first time I'm running the giant metal mixing bowl through the dishwasher and it produces a lovely whooshing noise as the water shoots around the inside. It sounds like some sort of exotic wind instrument. Wheeeeeee....

*sigh*

It's been one of those Office-Spacey kind of weeks at work where it goes beyond general blah to smacking-over-and-over-beatdown blah. I guess it happens. As the mud topping on the yuck cake, I can't believe I didn't figure out we have a long weekend for Labor Day till this week...I could've totally used the vacation to go somewhere.

But I think now I'm ok...the smell of cookies and the whooshy dishwashing noise are surprisingly calming. Now I need to make sure I don't eat all the cookies or I won't sleep till the sun comes up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home