AM.3.08 Eyes and Blinks
I actually finished *early* this week! Yay! ...early being 1.5 hrs before the deadline.... Anyways, I have decided to reward myself by going ice skating instead of the usual grocery shopping (uhhh, yea, nothing else is really open on Sundays by the time I get outside). But no one wants to go with me! Boo!

I think I'm finally starting to get this whole acting thing, though I still feel far from grasping the whole thing. Hmmmm, my acting choices from 105 through 202 feel awkward...egad...suggestions? Well, at least this blocking pass is way better than my equivalent blocking pass on the last project. Speaking of which, here's another revision on that one.

This week's lecture, led by Jason Ryan, was on eyes and blinks. His walkthroughs are always super coherent and it's fun how his style really shows through. I'm really loving the guest lecturer approach this semester ~ it's awesome to watch so many different approaches to animation. Especially constrasted against Delio's more realistic style from the last two lectures, Jason's cartoony style this week really showed its own personality. Hmmm, I think my Bishop here might have overblinking syndrome. I was trying to make it seem like she was trying to blink back tears/thoughts circa 112, but the timing doesn't make sense. Maybe if I let her hold that pose (and made that pose more interesting) and didn't turn her back around till she actually started talking again, the sequence could read more clearly. Anyways, let's see what Pete says.
Gahhh, does anyone want to go ice skating????

I think I'm finally starting to get this whole acting thing, though I still feel far from grasping the whole thing. Hmmmm, my acting choices from 105 through 202 feel awkward...egad...suggestions? Well, at least this blocking pass is way better than my equivalent blocking pass on the last project. Speaking of which, here's another revision on that one.

This week's lecture, led by Jason Ryan, was on eyes and blinks. His walkthroughs are always super coherent and it's fun how his style really shows through. I'm really loving the guest lecturer approach this semester ~ it's awesome to watch so many different approaches to animation. Especially constrasted against Delio's more realistic style from the last two lectures, Jason's cartoony style this week really showed its own personality. Hmmm, I think my Bishop here might have overblinking syndrome. I was trying to make it seem like she was trying to blink back tears/thoughts circa 112, but the timing doesn't make sense. Maybe if I let her hold that pose (and made that pose more interesting) and didn't turn her back around till she actually started talking again, the sequence could read more clearly. Anyways, let's see what Pete says.
Gahhh, does anyone want to go ice skating????


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home