Does Your Car Have a Name?
Happy bday to my little Scion tC! Well, happy one-year-since-I-got-it day anyways! I remember putting off getting a car as long as I possibly could since yikes they eat so much. It finally became necessary when I moved to the boonies and I'm so glad the tC came out right then. I never even knew I needed a sunroof till it showed me so. :)


3 Comments:
ha, yeah i really like the scion tc. nice car. my maxima is almost 2, oh I meant to call her by her real name...Maxine. my wife is so jealous of Maxine.
By
Rick Blankenship, at 7/22/2005 9:47 AM
Hahahahahahaa, well does your wife have a Max perhaps?
By
eneries, at 7/22/2005 1:47 PM
my old honda civic used to be named "naughty" my friend's car was named "ludwig"
By
anthea, at 7/25/2005 11:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home