AM.2.04 Basic Posing
Dang, I almost didn't make it this week ~ I just can't get the action in hitting the obstacle to read properly ~ *sigh*. If you've got any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
On the plus side, I'm really loving the fact that our assignments this semester have been structured around iterations. This way, we get three or four weeks worth of time and critiques to polish something as opposed to just two and you get enough in-between time to step away and look at it fresh :)
In other news, I've finally decided to part with enough cash to check out Siggraph this year (oh my poor poor bank account). So yay!!! REALLY excited about that, especially since it'll be my first time there.
On the plus side, I'm really loving the fact that our assignments this semester have been structured around iterations. This way, we get three or four weeks worth of time and critiques to polish something as opposed to just two and you get enough in-between time to step away and look at it fresh :)
In other news, I've finally decided to part with enough cash to check out Siggraph this year (oh my poor poor bank account). So yay!!! REALLY excited about that, especially since it'll be my first time there.


1 Comments:
i agree with you on the assignments, i love having more time to focus on a complete project, even though i never seem to finish anyway!! lol, i'm still revising the walk from weeks ago!
By
anthea, at 7/26/2005 4:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home