Roombas and Dysons in Red! Oh My!
Uhhh, I just spent half an hour staring at and comparing vacuum cleaners. Ever get one of those "Darn, I feel OLD!!!" or "Darn!! I feel domestic!!!" moments? You know...those lovely moments when you realize you've actually been paying attention to infommercials on accessories for household appliances. Yea, I need to reel myself back.
And my what a difference a some lighting makes! I do need to learn about these things.
And my what a difference a some lighting makes! I do need to learn about these things.


2 Comments:
Irene, your second animation came out really great. Sorry you struggled so with the first dialog. It's amazing how that really effects how well you do. You really have to choose something that's inspiring. My second dialog clicked better for me also for the same reasons. I hope you have a great break!!
Btw the red hair looks great.
By
Brad, at 12/19/2005 12:39 AM
Yeah, this is very nice! I like how you kept everything simple. Adding the facial stuff to this assignment will plus everything like crazy!
By
Jeremy, at 12/24/2005 11:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home